Thursday, January 21, 2010

in which life gets in the way

so i woke up tuesday morning sooo sore. i felt like i had been punched in the ribs. i was expecting it and got ready to work out, did the warm up, and then when it was time to start with push-ups the only thought running through my head was "yeah right!" so i turned off the dvd and decided that i would do the shred every other day for the first couple weeks. i may do yoga on my off days and then take sat & sun off. we are usually out and about so much on the weekends. anyways, so then yesterday was suppose to be a shred day but my sweet little girl had other plans. she has decided to cut 3-4 teeth at once and didn't nap at all for me, being unbelievably clingy. c'est la vie. i'm not getting off to a very good start but i'm just trying not to beat myself up over it and use it to push myself even harder next time.

2 comments:

  1. Love your title, sounds so Winnie-The-Poohish. Think Tigger, and just keep bouncing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it made me think of winnie-the-pooh too!

    ReplyDelete